No Tags Found!

priyanka_1236

Dear All,
Please find an EI presentation attached with this mail.
This is based on the research project done by me and my collegue during our MBA days at one of the refineries of IOCL.
Do let me know if you find it good and of course your suggestions are always needed.:icon1:
( FEW MEMBERS WERE HAVING PROBLEMS IN OPENING THE PPT:huh:.
UPLOADING IT AGAIN. AWAITING YOUR SUGGESTIONS!:icon10:)

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt EI__PRESENTATION.ppt (2.57 MB, 887 views)

jude mayne

Dear Priyanka, Some real serious work has been put into the PPT. A little less data would have made the PPT more interesting- good effort!!!. Regards, Col Jude
From India, Bangalore
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hi All,

Kindly click on the below link to get more details on Emotional Intelligence

https://www.citehr.com/103467-emotio...-part-1-a.html

From India, Coimbatore
RANGARAJ S

Dear Priyanka Very good presentation and it is very useful to HR team. Good Job..... Regards S Ranga Raj

gaitri
Good work. pls give me some more examples on EI and kindly let me know about the amnagement games if any
From India, Delhi
ankitajain23
Hi,
You have done the research study on the practical environemnt that is directly related to the psycho of the employee & if study is done in proper way then we can understand employee concern
Regards
Ankita

priyanka_1236

Dear Ankita,
This was a 45 day project that we did on 100 officers...We wanted to cover more officers taking more factors taking in consideration but due to time constaraint we had to limit ourselves....
You are absolutely correct ...we can definitly understand employee's major areas of concern by such sort of research..
I thank you for your suggestion....:)
Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Mumbai
abhirulzz

Hi Priyanka,
Hmm..really u did a strong study on the topic...thou being a trainer I do understand how tough it is to create ppts.:(, and with such a topic,,, it really seems heck:confused:...but priyanka, you really deserve an applaud.
Keep doing good work.:)
Bye,
Abhishek
Corporate Trainer:icon1:

From India
priyanka_1236

Hello Zakir, You can check it out as read only format.... if it does not open even then ...then let me know your email id...i will send the ppt across... Regards, Priyanka.:)
From India, Mumbai
na75369

oh!! I got it. U dont need password... u can open it as read only. Just click "cancel" when it asks for password
From China
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.