No Tags Found!

Samantha
I resigned explaining my company that it was due to Hostile work environment & written all the reason & asked for explanation & i never got written explanation for it as i was told verbally that as i m questioning all COO's based on statement made by CEO as HR i should also understand how all COO's are also helpless & cant answer my questions. If i would have stayed & asked question that was different but after putting papers they can not answer.

This hostile environment was created by CEO only to me & they want me to be there in that discussion with him only where he is denying the threat given to me during my one on one & it was POSH case to which i did not file but reported verbally to one of COO & she discussed with CEO & he appologized to me too before but he again after 2 month threatened me thats why i put down my papers. Please let me know should i go to LCC of POSH or should i talk to lawyer but i want justice for this as i feel CEO & 2 COO's have put matter under the carpet.

Kindly suggest.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Sorry to hear. For these issues evidences are important else the case will be diverted that you are blaming due to some personal vandalism.. You may approach LCC and try.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.