No Tags Found!

VikramJ
I was working for one of the 3rd party payroll company for the Client John Deere, but without sering notice period i left the organisation.
After 2 month i got a termination letter and it including the note neglegence towards work and you absconded from organisation so business was impacted no dues from ourside.
I want just a experience letter for 2.5 years i had work there.
Can i get it for BVG for new employer is asking for the same.

sripadhr

Since you left the organization without serving the notice period or completing proper exit formalities like submitting a resignation letter, serving notice, or completing the no dues form, and were terminated as per company policy, it's unlikely the previous employer will provide an experience letter. Absconding typically leads to termination without such documentation. Regarding BVG, without an experience letter from the previous employer, you may face difficulties. It’s best to explain the situation transparently to BVG
From India, Karimnagar
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

You left without info and how come you are expecting proper relieving letter from ex-employer? One possibility is you may talk to your ex-employer, share some convincing reason for your abrupt absence from work and check for the feasibility of paying money in lieu of notice period. Whether to accept or not to accept your request will be at the discretion of your ex-employer.

From India, Madras
saswatabanerjee

You have a joining letter and a termination letter, which states you absconded.
That is all you will get. So you may as well give that to your new employer for BVG

It is very very unlikely that the employer will give an experience letter and there is no way for you to force them to issue one. In addition, during BVG, the previous employer is likely to say that you left without notice. I am pretty sure they will not say good things about you.

From India, Mumbai
VikramJ
Yes Saswat they have told that i was not able to perofrm the tasks and due to neglegence towards work business was impacted.
And the new employer was replied the same and closing my candidature.

Is there any way to find solution as i was discussed with HR and everyone but it was not concluded and right now HR told me she wont help me and wont give any service letter too.

saswatabanerjee

Well, if your new employer is refusing to accept you since you absconded from a pervious job, and you can not even justify it, I dont exactly blame them. You will probably do the same again with them.

And for the previous company, I really dont know why you think they will bother to help you out. You left them without notice.

From India, Mumbai
VikramJ
Yes Saswata Banerjee
I completely understand but why an employer wants to spoil anyone's career?
As they have 3rd party signed an unethical bond for 2.5 years without giving any salary hikes and lot of rules and regulations.
But still i was given my service for 2.5 years.
just i am asking for the letter for the sake of employment i didn't ask them to give me my F&F.
If Hr taking it personally that's why the issue raised, as i have contacted my managers and co-workers all are satisfy with my work even the John Deere manager supported me over this.
But why HR is treating me like an enemy???
I was her colleague for 3 years atleast on that ground she can support me isn't it?

saswatabanerjee

Each person has a different point of view, Mr. Vikram.

I do not see this as HR destroying your career, you did it yourself.
Your leaving the organisation without notice (absconding) disrupted their work and revenue.
Naturally they have no reason to help you.

The HR lady, she will follow the company policy. Why will she risk her own job and future for you?

Every company has rules and regulations. Were you not aware of it before you joined? Salary hikes are not automatic. But even if you were unhappy, all you needed to do is give adequate notice. You didnt. Why do you think they will help you or bother with your future employment?

If John Deer is happy with your work (are they happy you left without notice?) try and get a mail or something from them that you have worked there and done xyz work. But I dont think large companies will bother to do that.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.