No Tags Found!

Anonymousauthenticator
My brother works in a company that doesn't deduct EPF or professional tax.
I have shared the salary slip in the attachment.
I want to know even if this is a valid salary slip and if it will be accepted by HR and background verification teams when my brother applies for MNCs in the future.
Kindly suggest

From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-09-23 121713.png (83.6 KB, 0 views)

Madhu.T.K

It is not mandatory that an employee should be subjected t deduction of PF. One can be an excluded employee. Similarly, profession tax can be deducted in one month in full, and it is not necessary that it should be deducted every month. But the salary slip should be a general document of salary which should be common for all the employees. Therefore, there should be available heads for deductions like ESI, EPF. Profession tax, TDS, other deductions. If you are not covered under ESI, the pay slip shall show "0" against ESI. Similarly, if the employee is not contributing to EPF, the slip will show "0" against EPF. The month in which there is no deduction for Profession tax, there can be "0" against Pt also. And a company which is paying gross salary of, say Rs 45000, per months should at least have TDS. Therefore, even though non availability of any deductions is not an issue, a pay slip lie that is attached will fail to give genuinity of having received the said amount as salary. Very simple, when you make a pay slip you should apply some basic sense, though not in alignment to the prescribed form under the Minimum Wages Act or Factories Act or similar other Acts.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.