No Tags Found!

Knseeker
For a BGV, I mentioned that I worked for company A in location X. Still, actually, I was working with company A in location Y for six months as a trainee and then later got transferred to location X. By mistake, I updated it as location Y. Will it cause an issue with my BGV?
From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Your final and last working location was X so there is nothing wrong about it. Even in case of any question you can explain the fact. Also though the locations are different as long as the Employer is same there won't be any issue.
From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Be careful and share the right information to the employer, while updating about self. All the information you are sharing can be used against you, if found false and fabricated. Further, you can feel safe for the reason that you are undergoing the training but not the employment.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.