Anonymous
I have been working for a very young Indian IT start-up (Under 10 working people) for last 20 Months.
When I started working here I didn't know any better and have been receiving salary in cash in installments. My employers has been cutting my salary based on number of days I took leave and cafeteria charges. The company doesn't have much infrastructure yet like accounting people and all and all my PaySlips are excel made and hand-signed by director.
Now I have 2+ Years of experience and I am trying to switch job but I am facing a problem based on mode of payment I have been receiving I have not been paying taxes and all and just been receiving salary (33,000 INR) in my bank account as hard raw cash.
I need some advice how to proceed for new job.

From India, Delhi
lavika yadav

You might be having offer letter,increment letter.Also take it on mail and letter head from employer about your experience and salary payment mode that will help you in further.
From India, Mohali
contactpranavca@gmail.com
If your company wishes to outsource the payroll function we can provide the same at affordable prices and everything will be regularised !!! 8449153544
From India, Bangalore
stephen_7

Payment of wages can be in cash or cheque or bank transfer. There is no rule says that it should be only bank transfer. After all you should get money in hand on or before 7th day of month end.
Get salary certificate from your employer to show it as a proof. If required you can show bank statement as a proof of cash or cheque deposit.
You can also get a pay slip excel format from internet and give it to your employer to fill it and put payment mode as cash. Ask them to put seal and signature.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.