No Tags Found!

hopegovind

Hi
Kindly note that as per the Payment of Gratuity Act, the gratuity should be paid within 30 days of its become payable
Gratuity cannot be attached for any recovery in the court
The gratuity cannot be kept on hold
the composite social security scheme is not governed by any labour law but gratuity is governed by the Payment of Gratuity Act. if your organisation defer the payment, they have to pay 10% interest on arrears since it has become payable
Kindly give them a writing notice (no need to appoint a lawyer) and if still they prefer not to reply, kindly contact the labour commissioner under whose jurisdiction your office falls.
If you need any further help, kindly contact
Govind

From India, Mumbai
hrd.gcgroups@gmail.com
Dear sir / Madam i need to know about ESI Registration and how to pay the amount monthly and how to maintain the ESI Cards
From India, Bangalore
hopegovind

You need to register your establishment with the concerned ESI office of your region once you do it, you will get online user ID and password in that you need to fill all the details of your employee and need to fill online challan
once you do it, you will get the total amount you need to pay and you need to deposit it to SBI where you can pay it
you may outsource it to consultant it will save lot of money

From India, Mumbai
hrd.gcgroups@gmail.com
Subject- registration of national and festival holidays Kindly tell , how to register the national and festival holidays and form No
From India, Bangalore
hopegovind

You need not to register for national festival and holidays
you have to maintain a register and also need to display the holiday lost of your company
Following are compulsory national holidays
26th Jan
15th August
02nd October
Any other holiday described by the state government as compulsory holiday (usually it is state formation day like 01st May in Maharashtra)
In every calendar year (before it starts) you have to send list of the holidays to labour inspector of your area. (never do that else the inspector will come and harass you under other labour laws- basically meant for bribe-if you pay bribe then he will not visit again). And the same list you need to put on display of your notice board (always do this, even if the inspector visit, you can tell that you have already displayed it)

From India, Mumbai
hrd.gcgroups@gmail.com
Sub: Forms of national and festival holiday Kindly share the which form we have send to labour inspector
From India, Bangalore
hopegovind

there is no form

you need to write a simple letter stating

To

The commissioner of labour

Office name

Address

Dear Sir,

Kindly find attached list of holidays as per the National and Festival Holidays Act.

We have declared following holidays for the year 2011- 12

Sr. No. Holiday Date

Regards

P.S.: First of all this thread is not to provide labour law guidance. I started it purely for the meant of discussing different kind of leave system followed in different company and to understand the reason behind it. So kindly post your requirement to the respective appropriate post only. If you are an HR professional, I hope you understand the decorum. This thread is meant for DISCUSSION i.e. sharing your company or other companies policy on leave management, process and to know, discuss, debate to make workplace better.

Second, kindly mention your name (no need to write contact details) whenever you post anything.

Sorry if I am being horse but we must have clarity of the PURPOSE. and I am very clear when I started this thread

Regards

Govind

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Hi All,
today, many companies provide mobile reimbursement to its employees. It is either grade based or need based. In some companies, it is over and above the package and in some companies, it is included in the package.
Whatever it may be. I wish to know the process you follow in your organisation while deciding this limit.
For me, I will follow following process while deciding the limit
1. Call cost
2. The no. of calls required to be made to that particular grade/ employee
3. Whether mobile connection is really required to that particular employee
Kindly share
Regards
Govind

From India, Mumbai
swatihpandit@gmail.com

According to my opinion it should be need basis and the task assigned to individual. We should consider the past six month record and then we can decide the bracket. Regards, Swati Pandit
From India, Mumbai
sterlinresearchgroup
This leave information is very useful who are going for establishing new new Company or organization.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.