No Tags Found!

Prabha Shukla
Sardhar saab, Great contributions. I especially appreciate your spirit of helping us HR professionals. Looking forward to more amazing contributions. Regards Prabha Shukla
From India, Ahmadabad
ravisankar
Dear Peer,
Congrats!!!
Wish you all the best for doing good contribution for our citiHR team.
Initially I thought you are from NORTH INDIA.From your resume I came to know you have done Degree in Trichy. :D. I would like to give some correction in your resume.They resume document should be your name or your short name and not like MPM[1][1][1].DOC :shock: it seems to be you have different resumes.In your I have found one more correction is that please give some space between words,right now I am not able easily go thru your resume.I wish you once again for :D life and future.
Thanks,
Regards,
Ravisankar.A

From India, Madras
rameshbala

Dear Peer, Congrats on reaching 3000 post achievement. Keep going. Kindly send me the attachment. Rameshbala
From India, Hyderabad
pretty_ritcha
This is greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D
I m ur fannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
If we use to stay in common city........i woulddefenitely meet u personaly and thanks u............for all ur tribute to this site and their member.................
My Heartly Wishes for u and ur great future
You r great :lol:
Regards
Ritcha :D

From India, Calcutta
kavithagm
Dear Peer
I Have done MBA thru Correspondent I did not Know About Hr Field
but iam Working in Consultancy (Recruiter) I got the lot of useful information for citehr .Thanks for ur Contribution
Keep up the good spirit..
Hope you would always share your knowledge with us...
Regards,
Kavitha G.M

nitinp26

Peer, Your posts & contributions have been simply outstanding. Long way to go still.... Nitin Pathak Ahmedabad
From India, Ahmadabad
zeeshan_2641
Dear Peer, It is so nice to see the contribution towards Citehr & the profile of your is really fascinating & it clearly show your trill towards HR profession. Yours Sincerely, Zeeshan Attari
From India, Mumbai
sivakumar2009mba

sir,
I did B.sc(hotel mgt & catering sci)from bharathidasan uni,trichy lasy year..now continuing MBA(hr with marketing) in Alagappa uni ,karaikudi..
pls tell me in wat ways should i hone in the remaining one year of MBA to fetch a good job..

From India, Madras
kumaranurag1982

hi Peer,
Its really an out standing effort. Your valuable insights have proven to be quiet helpful. Keep the good work on....and also wishing you all the luck in getting a new job... i will share your profile in my circle and let me see if this works out.
Regards
Anurag

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.