can u suggest me some good topics to make presentations on strategic human resource management .... :-P:-P
From India, Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Hi Amruta,
Greetings from Bharath......
Even i am also doing project report on Performance Appraisals, kindly help me out in this regard. what ever information do you have kindly forward to me. my mail id:
Waiting 4 ur positive reply
Thanks & Regards
Bharath Kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Greetings from Bharath......
Even i am also doing project report on Performance Appraisals, kindly help me out in this regard. what ever information do you have kindly forward to me. my mail id:
Waiting 4 ur positive reply
Thanks & Regards
Bharath Kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Hi Amruta ,
I am doing my project on the same subject .
Was wondering if you could share your project with me as this will help me in the course of my study.Can you please mail me at
Warm Regards,
Amita
From India, Mumbai
I am doing my project on the same subject .
Was wondering if you could share your project with me as this will help me in the course of my study.Can you please mail me at
Warm Regards,
Amita
From India, Mumbai
Hi! everybody
I am doing my dissertation on PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and I need help immediately.
so please! give me dissertation report for reference regarding my subject
my E-mail id-;
From India, Mumbai
I am doing my dissertation on PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and I need help immediately.
so please! give me dissertation report for reference regarding my subject
my E-mail id-;
From India, Mumbai
Dear all, i am also doing project on Performance Appraisal Management. pls help me abt the info....
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
Hi friends,
i am MBA-HR final year student. Please help me in sending sample project on performance appraisal system. it is very urgent for me as i need to submit by this end of the month. please sent to my mail id
From India, Hyderabad
i am MBA-HR final year student. Please help me in sending sample project on performance appraisal system. it is very urgent for me as i need to submit by this end of the month. please sent to my mail id
From India, Hyderabad
hi i am mba student i amdoing my internship project for 4th semester on performance mangement ,if some1 have matter on this topic,plz help me out . thanks:-P
From India, Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
hi friends,
I am a BBA student, specializing in HR. I need to make a project on Performance management and performance appraisal system. I would be glad if you people could help me out by sending information on d same. questionnaires, formats, anything you have..
my email id is
From India, Vadodara
I am a BBA student, specializing in HR. I need to make a project on Performance management and performance appraisal system. I would be glad if you people could help me out by sending information on d same. questionnaires, formats, anything you have..
my email id is
From India, Vadodara
hi all i m Mayur, doing MBA (HR) 4 sem from university of mumbai, can u send me the details of retrenchment?
From India, Pune
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.