Dear Bhuvana, I am attaching material for you on Organisational Behaviour. Regards, Aditi Sharma
From India, Ahmadabad
From India, Ahmadabad
Hi All..... Do anybody have assignments on the foolowings: Im persuing MBA-EFT
1.Principal & Practices of Management
2.Marketing Research
3.Mnagememet Of Change and Organisational Development
4.Performance Appraial & Potential Evaluation
5.Recruitments Selection & Retention
If anybody hv thz assignments, plzzzzzzzzz provide me as soon as possible....
Thanks...
Rita..........
From India, Rohtak
1.Principal & Practices of Management
2.Marketing Research
3.Mnagememet Of Change and Organisational Development
4.Performance Appraial & Potential Evaluation
5.Recruitments Selection & Retention
If anybody hv thz assignments, plzzzzzzzzz provide me as soon as possible....
Thanks...
Rita..........
From India, Rohtak
Dear Bhuvana @ 14-05-2009,
Do you still need the files since lot of time has elapsed? Sorry for the delay since I saw your message today itself. In case you need the same even now do e mail me at
------------- Sudhakar
From India, New Delhi
Do you still need the files since lot of time has elapsed? Sorry for the delay since I saw your message today itself. In case you need the same even now do e mail me at
------------- Sudhakar
From India, New Delhi
Dear Sudhakar, I have submitted my assignments. Your documents helped me very much. If anything needed for the second year, I will again disturb you. Thanks Regards Bhuvana
From India, Madras
From India, Madras
Hi....... i too need help for the topic Quality Systems management. what arethe point you will keep in mind about the concept of quality control and inspection it you are the quality systems manager of a rubber manufacturing unit?.
please help me with some info on the same.
From India, Pune
please help me with some info on the same.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.