No Tags Found!

vm007
Dear All,
In my opinion the treatment from HR side is wrong, rather they have been warned. In my opinon first they should try to sought a meeting with the top management to get the termination reversed, alternatively they must be given a soft way out, which atleast should not spoil their career.
Regards,
Vikas Mehta

From India, Chandigarh
shilpalakshmi29@gmail.com
Dear The Incident took pleace out of work place so the HR is not at all responsible they would have advice or even warned them not repeat but this punishment is not gud thanks shilpa
From India, Bangalore
octavious

Dear Raj Kumar
Most of the company seldom remember the fact that, they are also very much integral part of culture,that their company provides to their employee.
Yes the company can relieve the company with in a weeks time, if he is serving the notice period. But then there needs to a certain code of ethics to be followed i.e, the employee should be given at least months salary, if he has been relieved before completion of a months notice period.
Lose morale and ethics at the top causes even the base of organizational culture to rot.
But then there is also possible that the management might have found out something so disturbing in regards to the work of the relieved employee, that they took such drastic step of removing the employee within a weeks time frame.
But I still believe that, employees can at time act weird and cheap, but same should not be practiced by a organization
Regards
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
akmathur13

The question is whether they have done wrong, within the premises of the company, I feel all will say that they should not have done this.

The issue was closed when the boy apologized her and she left the incident go, didn’t made any complaint. But some of associate who were present in the cafeteria complained it to the HR showing that they are concerned and want some action by the management to stop such issues in future. May be to protect the reputation of the company.

Now, it is the responsibility of the company to maintain discipline. HR is not one person, it is a department. The department is reporting to higher ups and such issues are taken up at least once to make the guidelines for future to the level of GM/ Directors of the company depending upon the size of the company.

Any company doesn’t want to repeat such issues. Smaller the company, harder the decisions are. I am not supporting the decision to terminate them, but feel that HR persons are also getting instructions from above, which they can not share.

AK MATHUR

From India, Delhi
gbvarik07

Dear Manikandan,
Why did you think HR took such a harsh decision? was it because of they enjoy it, by terminating services of two persons?. Don't get emotional and others also should not fall in the same.
The scene which is created by your friends are gross indiscipline in company premises in the front of all. If they were in need of the job, why they should create such a scene. Why they are not able to control themselves. First they beat each other and then resolve things between them, this is very bad.
I think your friends are in love with each other. So, the management must have come to conclusion that these persons may create such problems in future. Or they may create big problem due to which the management also will be in the problem.
Considering all these things HR must have decided to terminate them.

From India, Bhiwani
pranshur65
Dear friend,
In my opinion it's not taken a right decision by the HR because of Two reasons.
Ist Reason is given below
when the boy slapped her there were no present beside two associate whom give statement to HR. so there is one thing comes that It should be a personal problem of two associates to him. if another person of cafeteria saw this thing it will be genuine
IInd reason
Girl didn't want to compalain him beacuse of their 5 yeras relation that means it's not a big issue between them and they can solve their mistake polietely
So, I think it is not necesary to terminate them and it can be solved easily for giving any punishment

From India, Gurgaon
ramachandraiah sathishan

If there is a clause in the terms & conditions of employment that employer has the right to terminate an employee without assigning any reason during the period of probation, action on the part of HR cannot be questioned legally. However, guys can meet the CEO of the company and explain the circumstances and appeal for withdrawal of termination letter.
From India, Mumbai
ns2000
As the HR is not even willing to look into it, ask them to write a letter to the top officials enclosing copies of letters to the HR and citing the rules of the Standing Order and that the incident took place in cafeteria. If still the management did not respond, write to the labour commissioner with a cc to CEO/GM as said by Viraj.
Rgds
T

From India, Hyderabad
Tarang Arhat

Dear Mani,
I do agree with Viraj Ji. Because some time HR too forget defination of "Human Resources- A team to maintain positiveness of Employee(human) within the organization and provide them best atmoshphare for their growth " and act like
" Human De-force(demostration)".
You have to suggest both of the terminated folks about their legal rites mentioned by Mr. Viraj.
Warm Regards
Tarang Bauddh
Be Own Light............Lord Buddha

From India, Ghaziabad
Amy.Joseph
hi... one of my friend went for an interview of software company. The salary which he was offer is Rs.15k per month. He was also asked to sign a bond of 1yr. the bond clearly states that he cannot leav the company for a year or else he will have to refund the money which will be his package that 1,80,000.
I just wana confirm is signing a bond in India legal, will the company sue him if he changes or leaves the job for any reason.
please help.
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.