No Tags Found!

preeti-poonia
Hi Professionals, Greetings of the Day!

For hiring, we typically use portals like Naukri.com, Monster, Shine, and LinkedIn. Additionally, we can conduct market studies to understand layoffs within the industry to target potential candidates.

I would appreciate guidance on how to effectively study the market for hiring purposes. Please provide a step-by-step process that I can follow to streamline our hiring procedures.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Best Regards,
Preeti Poonia
HR Manager

From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

You have not mentioned the nature of your industry nor the job positions for which candidates are needed. We have been reading regularly about layoffs, being put on the bench, etc. regarding the software sector. data regarding this sector is available online. IThere are consultancy organisations who keep tab on the economy and its factors, they keep collecting data about them.
From India, Mumbai
preeti-poonia
Hi KK!HR,

Thank you for providing the necessary details.

I am hiring a sales executive for my company, which is in the real estate industry. I need guidance on how to study the industry to understand recent layoffs. Additionally, we are open to hiring individuals with experience in sales and marketing, even if they are freshers.

Your insights on how to conduct this market study would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Preeti Poonia
HR Manager
PROPALY Realtors

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.