Jaganeshp
Sir / Madam

I worked in an organisation for 9 years and moved to a new company and faked my salary slip but due to my luck they didn't notice it I got a good salary and worked for 3 years.

After working for three years I have attended interview in another company and got offer letter and for BGV verification to join the third company I have to upload all my working experience documents during that process I have wrongly uploaded the fake salary slip of my first company where I have worked for 9 years and during that process the BGV agency company sent my salary slip to my first company and the company called me and said I have done a wrong thing and replied the agency with the original salary slip.

Now I am extremely scared because the new job offered company are calling me regularly and asking me when will I join ?

But I would like to inform that all my salary negotiation were based on the original true salary of my second company.

In such scenario, what should I do?

I have also resigned from the current company and I am being replaced by another candidate I doesn't know what to do?

From India, Bhav%u0101ni
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.