raveena-murali
Good day, everyone. I recently joined as an HR for an Indian BPO (International process). I need support in preparing the leave policies and critical other HR policies and procedures. I need this forum's support in drafting the same. Kindly support.

Dinesh Divekar

Ravina Murali,

As you are from the services sector, the Stops and Establishment Act of your state applies to you. However, you have not mentioned the city or the state to which your company belongs.

The Shops and Establishment Act is not uniform across India. The provisions of employee leave differ in a few states. So please check your state's S and E Act.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
raveena-murali
Thanks for the message.

I was a secretary to top management and now given added responsibility as HR for a startup BPO and we are operating from Pune, Maharastra.

Making all from the scratch including the appointment letters, terms and conditions, HR policies and procedures etc. Thanks for the support.

raveena-murali
Mr. Dinesh,
How is the salary breakup works for them. We have as of now only 10 seats. What are the registrations to complete like PF, etc etc. What will be an ideal salary breakup and mandatory components for these BPO employees.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.