No Tags Found!

THIRUMALAIKUMAAR
Sir,
My basic salary Rs.4805/- per month and I remitting PF amount Rs.577/- per month as Employee contribution and Rs.577/- as Employer contribution. At present having balance under Employee Share Rs.68069/- , Employer Share Rs.21000/- and Pension contribution Rs.32472/-. Now my age is 39 years.
Please inform (or) give formula me that how much amount I will get pension amount in every month after retirement of age 58 years.
Thanks
S.THIRUMALAI KUMAR

From India, undefined
THIRUMALAIKUMAAR
Sir,
My basic salary Rs.4805/- per month and I remitting PF amount Rs.577/- per month as Employee contribution and Rs.577/- as Employer contribution. At present having balance under Employee Share Rs.68069/- , Employer Share Rs.21000/- and Pension contribution Rs.32472/-. Now my age is 39 years.
Please inform (or) give formula me that how much amount I will get pension amount in every month after retirement of age 58 years.
Thanks
S.THIRUMALAI KUMAR

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.