No Tags Found!

marialawrence
Hi,
I am Maria,working in KPO from 7th July 2010. Due to my personal problem, i underwent house arrest so i cant go to office from 12th December 2013 and didn't submit my resignation letter too. Now i managed all my problems and came out of that, To continue my carrier now i need relieving letter and experience certificate.Though i requested my experience certificate and reveling letter in my company. But they asked to pay gross salary of my notice period which i missed to survive. That is 2 month's salary. I worked till 11th DEC 2013. In the meanwhile i got a legal notice in the mid of Dec 2013 from my company. I failed to reply to that notice since i underwent house arrest. Can any one suggest me to get my experience certificate and relieving letter from the company.
Thanks.

From India, Madras
kknair

Maria: In the circumstances of the matter, you could not serve the notice period, hence you are required to pay for it. Pl talk to the HR officials and settle the matter by paying for notice period and getting the experience certificate in return.
From India, Bhopal
saswatabanerjee

First, under indian law there is no concept of a house arrest. Those things went with the british raj.
So please explain what really happened. on this site, if you do not give the full information, you are not likely to get a correct answer.
Second, you were able to get a notice but not able to reply to it ?
You could not even send a hand written reply explaining to the company that you have a problem ?
And no one in your home or relatives could go to the company and explain the matter ? Or at least call and tell them you have a problem and will not be able to give a notice period ?
Your story looks fake to me, so obviously the employer is going to have the same line of thinking - that she joined elsewhere without giving us notice and now when the employer asked for documents, she is making up some nice story. So obviously you are going to get no cooperation from there.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.