No Tags Found!

smita.mohanty
Dear Team,
I am working as HR Manager in a IT ( Network) company, as we have got many projects. One of our project, where 20 employees are working. For them we have taken WCP policy. Still our client is asking for WHS & EHS Plan for our employees. As we have already provided details about our Wage register, Labor license, PF & ESIC chalan etc. I want to know how many policy can be taken for those employees. Please help me.
Regards,
Smita.

From India, Mumbai
ukmitra

Hi Smita,
Please elaborate on type of your projects you handle.
Also elobarte on Acronym used.
Besides, "Plan" and "Policy" are two different things. It will be helpful to experts to advise you, if you can elborate more on your query.
ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Harsh Shukla

Hi Smita,
Your question is " How many polices can be for employees?"
This question is best answered by first asking "Why do we need policies?"
The purpose of any policy is ensure that workers understand what is expected of them and what they can expect to get in return. In addition, policies help to create a culture where issues are dealt with fairly and consistently. Having strong employment policies also helps employers to defend litigation more effectively. This could ultimately lead to greater productivity and morale as well as employee retention.
Therefore, it follows the more policies, (well written, clear and concise) the better.
Hope the above helps.
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
sanjeev lal

I am working as HR Manager in a IT ( Network) company, as we have got many projects. One of our project, where 20 employees are working. For them we have taken WCP policy. Still our client is asking for WHS & EHS Plan for our employees. As we have already provided details about our Wage register, Labor license, PF & ESIC chalan etc. I want to know how many policy can be taken for those employees. Please help me.
Hi Smita
after reading your query i advice please follow below mention poits.
1. Plan & Policy :- Besides, "Plan" and "Policy" are two different things. It will be helpful to take advice from your company legal advisor.
2. W.C.Police :- If E.S.I.C is applicable than it's not necessary to take W.C.Policy. because all medical and other's facilities come under E.S.I.C.
3. P.T :- If employees geting above Rs.5000/- than you deduct P.T Rs.175/-
4. L.W.F :- If this act is appicable than deduct L.W.F amount.
regards

From India, Pune
tajsateesh

Hello Harsh, I think the 'policies' Smita is referring to are insurance policies & NOT company policies. Smita — like UKMitra mentioned, pl give more details WITHOUT using acronyms. Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.