No Tags Found!

vinod vohra
sir i missing my pay slip so i request u for tell me pf account no.
From India, New Delhi
BSSV

Hi,
Why don't you ask you employer?? and check out in your salary transactions......... You seem to be panicked, aren't you?? Simple matter, need not worry about it, just send a letter to your employer and request for an alternative copy of payslip, and request for all the details regarding your PF transactions..... Simple requesting mail would do the work..........
And What is the full name of your establishment and its address, and what is it in to, logistics, trading, hospitals, manufacturing?????? It is not possible to help you out without these details.... is it your present company or previous?

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

How will someone outside the company give you your pf number ? This is the wrong place to ask, Natural move would be to ask the supervisor or the hr team at your company
From India, Mumbai
karthik nayudu

Dear All
Subiksha case is a different case. The company has started with a vision to start 1100 outlets across India but they hacve grown in such a wayb that with in 2 years time they have set 1500 stores across India.
Unfortunately things turned worst and started making huge unimaginable losses.Subiksha has not paid salaries to staff for 6-8 Months and employees has taken away costly items from stores and bankructacy, Bad debts and finally campany was seized.
No records or HR, office etc are available as on date and this happened longback time.
Dear Vinod
You go to your Regional PF office and meet enforcement officer, he will definetely assist you. Take IDProof and company issued documents like offer letter/Appointment letter etc.
They will even help you for claiming the amounts also. As it is an Quasi Government organization things may not workout immediately.
All the best..........,
Regards
Karthik

From India, Vijayawada
babisolmanraju

Mr.Karthik,
Really i can appreciate and understanding one's psychology and facts as well.You have clearly given the path to do for PF claim process. In that case on PF claim forms any Government Gazetted officials signature required for the closed organization.
Raju,
HRD.

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.