cpraghave
Hi I am looking Sw developer company who has experience of developing application sw for Examination system of large university (offering 400 types of courses) C.P.Raghav
From India, Delhi
cprasad99@gmail.com
Hi Mr Raghav,
I am glad to inform you that we have an Application Software for Examination that can cater to university or institution offering 600-1000 types of courses. You also have the freedom of run it on Local environment (desktop) as well as over the internet. This application is fully customizable to your specific requirements.
This software is running in 5 Category 'A' Establishments of Indian Armed Forces. Currently being customized for the AAU Jorhat, Assam.
Please visit the product page to know more
createchsoftware. in /softwareproduct_pareeksha .aspx
C P Khanal
System Analyst
Createch Software Pvt. Ltd.
10 Satya Niketan
New Delhi-110021
Ph. +91 9810079450,9871376448 | 011 26885019, 26883656

From India, New Delhi
cprasad99@gmail.com
Hi, well that is what i am saying we have a ready to use software (Pareeksha™ 4.2. build 6.54.1.4 en-US) package that is in working in AAU and many of category 'A' organizations of Indian armed forces.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.