No Tags Found!

arunsinghal1969

Dear Seniors,
One of my friend wishes to withdraw his PF from his previous company namely Kohli Management Solutions Pvt Ltd NOIDA which was closed in Jan 2007. He had worked in the above company for the period from Apr 2006 to Jan 2007. There is no trace of employer to the individual.
Request advise the correct proceedure for withdrawl of PF from the above account.
Regards

From India, New Delhi
a420b

Dear Arun
Pls check if the employee has PF number, if yes tell him to fill up Form-19 and 10C. Since the company is closed it need to be singned by Gezzeted Officer like Manager of Public Sector Bank, of Magistrate of Court. Tell them the company is closed. After that submit the Froms to PF office, which a covering letter stating that company is closed( if possible give the correct date). Since company is closed you will not get Form-3A, wherein details of contribution paid by employee and employeer narrated. I think you will not face any problen bacoz I have done this for my employees.
Once PF office get the information about closure of estublishment, they will take out the application of registration under EPF made by them. their they will get MOA, and list of directors with address and contact number, EPF will issue notice to them for not informing the closure. and take appropriate action.
Regards
Anirban Biswas

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.