No Tags Found!

suneja_anil
Actually my question was not to know only the amount of interest. I want to know what the consequences, if PF is not deposited on time. When PF inspector or PF Commissioner can initiate proceeding against the employer ? Suppose employer has deposited the empolyee share though delayed and employer's share is pending for over one year, what types of proceedings may be intiated. Can bank account be attached and in that case whether it is duty of the Bank also to inform the party? In case payment is made, so bank account can be made operative immediately or again to wait for order from PF Authorities. Is there any case law or Supreme Court rulings on the same.
Kindly enlight me

From India, Faridabad
avsjai

There are different levels of action can be taken by Authorities,if the PF amounts are not deposited in time.
Starting from summoning the employer for an hearing,to prosecution of emplyer can be effected.
Bank attachment are followed in the innitial steps
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.