No Tags Found!

dhanashree12985

Dear Friend’s I came across to various show cause notice but unable to found for BEML. Can anybody give me the format of show cause notice for BEML. Thank’s
From India, Mumbai
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear dhanashree12985 I am curious to know why you are looking for the SCN of BEML, and why you had to go through the SCN’s of several other companies ?? Kindly explain. Warm regards.
From India, Delhi
dhanashree12985

Dear Sir, I have interest in these field.The company i am working told me to prepare standarized format of Show Cause Notice so I refer to various format.That’s all. Thank’s
From India, Mumbai
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Thanks for your response.
By BEML, I hope you mean it is Bharat Earth Movers Ltd.
Since it is a PSU, it must be having a standard format of SCN, just like other PSU's.
I am sure, the material you have collected so far, is enough to enable you to make a standardized draft. If you are in a Private Sector, i have my own reservations, if you would be able to match the ethical standards, the reliance on "principles of natural justice", fairness and the "concern for employees" of the PSU's.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.