No Tags Found!

pinks_rk

Dear Friends,
I am working with a telecom MNC. Our attendance system is pathetic. We have a biometric machine in the office..but everytym the employees punch in ,it either gets hanged or says "Please try again", My employees are really frustrated because of this..Also some ppl report late and mark their attendance sayn that the punching machine did not work. We have too offices and for the offices i handle the attendance. I also take manual attendance these days by observing each desk for both the offices. It takes too much time too. Kindly suggest me a cost-effective solution for this. would be of great help.
Regards,
Priyanka.RK

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Hi
Please inform your location and email so that I can ask a more reliable biometric attendance supplier to get in touch with you. The systems supplied by this vendor works very well in various locations.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.