No Tags Found!

selvakumarsubramanian
Dear All,
I work in a manufacturing Industry and we are planning to conduct the "collage competition" among our employees with different teams. I am expecting your suggestions on the same to make it more colourful.
Right now we are working on topics like " safety at work". Customer Satisfaction", "Better Work Place"......etc. Please suggest some more topic to choose.

Your immediate responses would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Selvakumar
Human Resources

From India, Coimbatore
arti09

Hi Selvakumar,
We also condcuted the same activity 2 months back in our office. You simple arrange few charts, glues, sketch pens, scissors, cellotapes, etc for them in bullk and give employees time to prepare cuttings, quotes, pictures & other materials on their own. Give them choice on selecting 1 theme out of the given 3 themes.Help them in getting materails downloaded through net, simply help them but don't advice. Let them use thier own brains.
Now after a week you can conduct this activity. Give them 1/2 hour to paste their materials in the chart papaer(only 1 per team). Place the materials (i mean glue, tapes n all at a common place ).After the given time, ask each representative from each team to describe & explain what they have prepared.
Parameters can be attractiveness, relation with theme, creativity, neatness, explanation, etc.
Hope this helps!!!
You will love to see the beautiful work done by your star people...
Regards,
Arti

From India, New Delhi
kuldeepsaini
hi Selvakumar,

its kildeep this side need to know what kind of Manufacturing u people dealt with. becoz defferent process required different kind of training.

hope u will reply

KInd regards
Kuldeep Saini

From India, Gurgaon
selvakumarsubramanian
Hi Arti
Thanks for suggestion, this is what exactly we planned. More over we are not planning to give a topic before a week instead giving a topic on the spot.All the required magazines and newspapers will be provided for taking the relevent pictures. And also we have identified 3 Judges from different departments and going to select the best one.
Tomorrow, we are conducting the competition. I will share the experience later
Thanks for All.
Regards
Selva

From India, Coimbatore
arti09

Hi Selva,
Thanks a lot for your input. My only suggestion is to think over to give the topic before 1 week or even 2 days before. Don't provide them the magazines or picture, just help them & let them brainstrom in thier own way.
On the final day you & judges will be surprised to knwo the creative/beautiful work done by them n all exclusive collgaes.
Think, it's just my thought.
All the best.
Arti:)

From India, New Delhi
selvakumarsubramanian
Hi
we conducted the Collage competition, given a topic of Winning customer confidence!. Employees from different functions have participated and really enjoyed. They came up with different ideas of satisfying customers in a creative manner.
Jury selected top 2 postures.We asked all the teams to present their posture and explained the same. It was really a nice experience. Actully our Marketing guys astonished by emplopyees input on the topic.
Thanks a ton for your suggestion. If you have more events / games. Please share with us.
Regards
Selva

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.