No Tags Found!

Sidharth
Honorable Seniors,

Your help and support are greatly needed as I prepare for the HR manager interview rounds at a large corporation. My previous work experience has been relatively simple, as I have primarily worked in a small town with limited exposure to HR software and other necessary tools. Additionally, I am eager to know what specific areas I should concentrate on and where I can acquire knowledge about compliances, labor laws, and other terminologies essential for succeeding in an HR role in a major city. I kindly request you to provide any relevant links or data that can assist me in expanding my understanding.

I shall be highly obliged to you all.

Yours sincerely
Sidharth Kumar Srivastava

From India, Varanasi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sidharth Kumar Srivastava,

Good to know that you have been selected to appear for the interview in the big company. In big companies, the HR department is divided into sections or desks per the HR domain's activities. These sections or desks include recruitment, payroll processing, compensation and benefits, statutory compliance, etc.

Have you read the Job Descriptions of the position thoroughly? Identify your strengths that can be related to the JD.

The interviewer knew well that you have worked in a small company. Despite this, you have been called to appear for the interview. So try to be conversant with the terminology associated with the sections mentioned above. Further, knowing is one thing and putting forth the knowledge confidently is another. Therefore, try improving your presentation skills as well. The interviewer should be overwhelmed because of your positive attitude and communication skills. Last but not the least, appear for the interview in the formal dress. You should be well groomed.

Wish you all the best!

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.