No Tags Found!

shankar-reddy-in
Hi All,

I have requested for joint declaration in my current company and still it is showing as pending with employer and I have a joining date next week and my new company HR is continuously chasing and putting pressure like anything..This is stressing me out.

Will my joining be delayed or will loose my job with this issue?

What are the other alternatives I can look into?
What i can answer to HR

From India, Vijayawada
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Hi, Joint declaration for what? Your question is not very clear.
From India, Madras
shankar-reddy-in
Joint declaration for name change sir..
From India, Vijayawada
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Request your current employer to approve the same. Earlier such request use to be approve by respective PF office only. But now Employer is vested with rights to approve after proper verification of documents submitted in proof of name change. Not sure what changes you have requested ( initial front or back/ initial abbreviated) Hope you have updated the changes in Aadhar first. Being existing contributing member to PF new employer will ask for your UAN Card to check the name as per UAN card. So better you join the new employer once your employer approves the name change to avoid further complications. You explain the situation to your new employer HR.

From India, Madras
shankar-reddy-in
Thank you sir....but my new hr is pushing everyday...I'm escalating the issue with my current employer and following up daily..
Dont know if they 'll approve within this week?

Will the new hr revoke my offer letter if this is taking time?

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.