No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am writing to discuss the incentive payment related to my performance in the organization prior to my termination in July 2024 due to a family medical emergency.

As you are aware, I joined the organization on March 22, 2024. and during my time here, I achieved significant results, notably generating insurance business, which qualifies me for the JFM 2024 contest.

I understand that there have been reasons provided by HR and my managers indicating that I am not eligible for the incentive since I am no longer in the system. However, I would like to point out that even though I terminated (due to uninformed leaves) in July 2024, I was still technically in the system until June 30, 2024. Moreover, I successfully completed a deal entry on March 31, 2024. Given the typical three-month waiting period for incentive payout generation, it stands to reason that an incentive should have been credited automatically without further requests on my end.

I would appreciate your guidance on how I might proceed to claim my deserving incentive as I can only reach out to you regarding this matter.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

From India, Kaly%u0101n
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.