No Tags Found!

Nitish0990
Hi,

1.5 year back i join a competitive company of my previous company. My previous company abscond me but never take any legal action.
Now i am about to join new company so is this impact my background check?

I do have all salary slip/increment latter/EPF everything.

Please provide info

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You had absconded from your ex-employer company 1.5 years back and had joined their competitor's company and no legal action was imitated by your past employer. Now you are planning to accept other new offer and want to know whether any impact will be there during BGV. Hope this is your question?

Have you singed any non-compete agreement with your past employer ? In the absence of the same your ex-employer will not be able to initiate any legal action for joining competitor company. However disciplinary action for unauthorized absence followed by termination was very much possible.

During background verification check your ex-employer will share the fact that you had absconded and you need to justify why you had absconded without serving notice period.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.