No Tags Found!

sawabian
Dear all, I am working in an organization with almost 6,000 employees. I deal only with managers and executives.
I am already working on some reports like headcount, payroll analysis, and turnover reports... I just want to know what else report I can make and work on. I have access to every thing. From employee age to his salary.
Regards
Hassnain

From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Hassnain,
Kindly let us know the reasons you are looking out for preparing the reports and also all the reports that you are already preparing. This will help all in giving their inputs.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
sawabian
dear ashtoah;
some reports like I am working on head count report, turn over report, hiring analysis.
I just want to know which else report I can make...I have access to every thing ( employees profile, salary, grade etc?
regards
hassnain

From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
raghunath_bv

Hi Hassnain,

Given your access to comprehensive data and your focus on managers and executives, here are additional reports you could consider:

1. Succession Planning Report
Purpose: Identify potential future leaders by analyzing current performance, skills, and experience levels of managers and executives.
Key Metrics: Tenure, performance ratings, leadership potential, readiness level for promotion.
2. Diversity and Inclusion Report
Purpose: Analyze the demographic composition of your leadership team to ensure diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Key Metrics: Gender ratio, age distribution, ethnic diversity, representation of minority groups.
3. Compensation Benchmarking
Purpose: Compare the salaries of your managers and executives with industry standards to ensure competitive compensation.
Key Metrics: Salary comparison by role, bonus and incentives analysis, salary progression over time.
4. Talent Development Report
Purpose: Track the development progress of managers and executives by analyzing participation in training programs and the impact on performance.
Key Metrics: Training hours completed, skill development, impact on performance metrics, certification attainment.
5. Engagement and Satisfaction Report
Purpose: Measure the engagement and satisfaction levels among managers and executives, potentially correlating with retention.
Key Metrics: Engagement survey results, job satisfaction ratings, work-life balance, turnover intention.
6. Performance Management Report
Purpose: Evaluate the performance review process, focusing on trends in performance ratings, areas for improvement, and high-potential employees.
Key Metrics: Distribution of performance ratings, time to promotion, areas needing improvement, succession readiness.
7. Retention Risk Analysis
Purpose: Identify managers and executives at risk of leaving the company based on key indicators.
Key Metrics: Tenure, career progression, engagement scores, external job offers, age and retirement eligibility.
8. Workforce Planning Report
Purpose: Align workforce needs with strategic goals by forecasting future talent requirements and analyzing current workforce capabilities.
Key Metrics: Headcount forecasting, skills gap analysis, retirement projections, internal vs. external hiring trends.
9. Compensation Equity Analysis
Purpose: Ensure that pay is equitable across various demographic groups within the leadership.
Key Metrics: Pay equity by gender, ethnicity, and age, pay gaps, role and level comparisons.
10. Promotion and Career Path Report
Purpose: Analyze the promotion trends among managers and executives to understand career progression and identify potential areas of bias.
Key Metrics: Time to promotion, internal mobility, promotion rates by gender/ethnicity, career path progression.
These reports can provide valuable insights to support strategic decision-making and ensure that your organization is managing its leadership talent effectively.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.