Dear Friends,
Every organisation need a Standard Operation Procedure for their each department. The HR-Professionals should prepare their SOP accordingly. The attached pdf file is a guidline for the preparation of SOP for HR department. This may be helpful for everone.
Regards,
PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Every organisation need a Standard Operation Procedure for their each department. The HR-Professionals should prepare their SOP accordingly. The attached pdf file is a guidline for the preparation of SOP for HR department. This may be helpful for everone.
Regards,
PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Hi I read some opinion in this topic. I agree with some but I recommend that we can find out some articles at citehr.com by searching. Rgs
From Vietnam, Hanoi
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Dear All, I am looking for someone to share with me best practices on SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for Marketing Employee such as MR and BDM.
From India, Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Dear All, i am looking to for someone to share with me best format such as the Expenses Sheet,Daily Work, Monthly work that easy to tracing the activity.
From India, Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Dear All, I am looking for someone to share with me best practices on SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for HR Dept
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Dear All, I am looking for someone to share with me best practices on HR SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for Textile Organization (4000 employees)
Dear All, I am looking for someone to share with me best practices on HR SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for Textile Organization (4000 employees) .My email id asiahameed58@gmail.com
Hi, Could anyone help me with the general SOP’s for HR and admin. I am working for a startup company and need to implement . Regards Shyji
From India, Chennai
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.