No Tags Found!

VikramJ
I was working for one of the 3rd party payroll company for the Client John Deere, but without sering notice period i left the organisation.
After 2 month i got a termination letter and it including the note neglegence towards work and you absconded from organisation so business was impacted no dues from ourside.
I want just a experience letter for 2.5 years i had work there.
Can i get it for BVG for new employer is asking for the same.

sripadhr

Since you left the organization without serving the notice period or completing proper exit formalities like submitting a resignation letter, serving notice, or completing the no dues form, and were terminated as per company policy, it's unlikely the previous employer will provide an experience letter. Absconding typically leads to termination without such documentation. Regarding BVG, without an experience letter from the previous employer, you may face difficulties. It’s best to explain the situation transparently to BVG
From India, Karimnagar
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

You left without info and how come you are expecting proper relieving letter from ex-employer? One possibility is you may talk to your ex-employer, share some convincing reason for your abrupt absence from work and check for the feasibility of paying money in lieu of notice period. Whether to accept or not to accept your request will be at the discretion of your ex-employer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.