Hi,
I am working in an IT Solutions Company in Dubai. I have being asked to prepare the Employment Agreement for the new join employee.
So i found one from my friends (attached). I need a help from all the HR manager please have a look at the attached file and let me know if this cover up all the major point as per the law.
I am confused if we have to mention about the job profile of the employee or not.
Waiting for your reply.
Kunal
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
I am working in an IT Solutions Company in Dubai. I have being asked to prepare the Employment Agreement for the new join employee.
So i found one from my friends (attached). I need a help from all the HR manager please have a look at the attached file and let me know if this cover up all the major point as per the law.
I am confused if we have to mention about the job profile of the employee or not.
Waiting for your reply.
Kunal
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.