No Tags Found!

Nicks86
Hi, my husband opened a travel firm using my pan card as I was jobless and was looking after my baby. Later I joined in banking industry but continue to be proprietor in travel firm till Mar'17. When the bank enquired about my stake in travel firm in May'17, I confirmed my partnership deal and submitted my all valid documents in which I hold 20% profit sharing ratio. I resigned from the services on 17th June'17 but bank did not accepted my resignation . Later on 29th June'17,they terminated me from services mentioning dishonesty and breach of trust on my part.

Now they are refusing to give any monetary compensation in lieu of notice period also they refused to give me an experience letter. Please advise if this is correct or is there any legal action which I can take against the bank.

Note :- I was a full time employee of the bank and use to get leaves or offs as per bank only. My husband continued to look after travel firm . I have never invested my time in my husband's company. It was just my pan card that was used.

Thx, Nicks

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.