Dear All,
I am a Management student specializing in Human resources from Mumbai, doing a winter project with "E4 Development & Coaching Ltd." - a Eureka Forbes initiative.
I request all you HR professionals to kindly fill in the attached questionnaire regarding the "Study of Performance Management Practices: Frontline sales force". The details regarding "E4" as well as the purpose of this study can be viewed in the covering letter attached herewith.
I am looking for responses especially from HR managers managing the performance of FOS sales people.
For any further queries please contact me on the following email id:
Regards,
Shruti Patwardhan
From India, Mumbai
I am a Management student specializing in Human resources from Mumbai, doing a winter project with "E4 Development & Coaching Ltd." - a Eureka Forbes initiative.
I request all you HR professionals to kindly fill in the attached questionnaire regarding the "Study of Performance Management Practices: Frontline sales force". The details regarding "E4" as well as the purpose of this study can be viewed in the covering letter attached herewith.
I am looking for responses especially from HR managers managing the performance of FOS sales people.
For any further queries please contact me on the following email id:
Regards,
Shruti Patwardhan
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.