Krishna_Sharma
Served a big company for almost 4 years. I resigned on 20th July'2024 requesting to relieve me in 30 days and agreed to pay against shortfall of notice period that was 90 days as per appointment letter. Resignation has been accepted and employer advised to serve 90 days which I denied through return email.
I served more than 50 days of notice period and again requested to relive me but HR did not agree. My new employer asked me to join or to terminate offer. I wrote final email to my old employer that I will leave today (11th Sept'2024) and requested to give me full and final statement enabling me to pay if any dues and to settle my accounts. But there was no response on same.
I left old organisation and joined new employer on 12th Sept'2024.
Since then I have been sending multiple emails to HR to let me know if I have to pay to settle my accounts. As per my calculations there is no outstanding after adjusting my leaves and salary of 11 days. But not getting any response from them.
Now they have hold my bonus and PLI amount (part of my CTC as per appointment letter).
Requesting subject experts to guide me next course of action. Should I go for legal actions. If yes, which forum (civil court/consumer forum or labour office etc).
Regards,
Krishna Sharma

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.