Any one every carried out HR process re-engineering or organization restructuring? If yes, please let me know the methodology and benchmarks used to carry out the project. thanks
From Pakistan, Islamabad
From Pakistan, Islamabad
Hi there,
We are doing this for a client currently. The most important thing is to have an understanding of the current structure/processes and then compare that with the future expectations. Then, one can draw up a stage-wise viable plan in which the changes are broken up...
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Anubhuti
From India, New Delhi
We are doing this for a client currently. The most important thing is to have an understanding of the current structure/processes and then compare that with the future expectations. Then, one can draw up a stage-wise viable plan in which the changes are broken up...
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Anubhuti
From India, New Delhi
Please find attached an article on BPR. i hope this will be useful. however my point was WHICH methodology is being used and WHY it was chosen. secondly i am interested to know that while restructuring an organization, how u can actually calculate manpower requirement (specially if ur adding a new department in the organization)
thanks
From Pakistan, Islamabad
thanks
From Pakistan, Islamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.