No Tags Found!

rajucoolb
I am working with an Indian MNC in Noida. My notice period is three months, so please advise how we can reduce it so I can join a new company.
Also, my manager is refusing to accept and negotiate resignation with an early date.

From India, Delhi
rajucoolb
My manage is not approving WFH but as per company policy we cake take WFH for 2 days within the week
From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Just check whether partial notice period can be adjusted against salary?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi Raju,
Now a days some companies make it as a tool to exploit employee in the name of 3 months compulsory notice period. Unfortunately court is also silent on this (in case of staff).
It is expect from Govt./ Court to make a law/Judgement in favor of Staff and above category employees to save them with such type of exploitation.

Regards,

sripadhr

Dear Raju,
It seems like your manager's refusal to allow WFH for 2 days a week, despite company policy, may indicate a strained relationship. It's important to have an open discussion with him to understand the reason behind this decision. It might be related to your performance or other concerns that can be addressed. Regarding the three-month notice period, since you agreed to it as part of your appointment letter, it’s something you are expected to honor. However, if you have a good rapport with your manager, there could be room to negotiate, including options like a buyout. I would recommend having a conversation to explore possible solutions.

From India, Karimnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.