No Tags Found!

techno-mac4239041
How to develope small scale company culture in shop floor and office staff and how will I do in minimum cost. employee development
From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

Although you have raised the query, you have not given information about the nature of the industry, your company's finished company, the number of employees, your position in the organisation, the level of employee empowerment exists in the organisation, whether any organisational surveys conducted in your company, etc.

I have been writing on the subject of organisational culture for the years together. My following reply to one of the previous posts could be helpful to you:

https://www.citehr.com/showpost.php?p=1830903&postcount=2

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

This is possible through training. I would suggest you to hire the services of an experienced Trainer.

First of all you need to train the Supervisors / Managers so as to ensure positive workplace culture.

Ensure work/life balance , transparent HR Policies and Procedures, recognition and appreciation for excellent work, get periodical feedback from employees.

An experienced Trainer can guide you with proper process.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.