No Tags Found!

Akin Kennedy
Hello Team,

Currently I am facing an issue in background verification from a MNC.
Issue:- BGC team told me that there is an issue in my service history.

My 1st company not ready to release and I have to join the 2nd company. So I leave that company and join the 2nd company, at the time of leaving my 1st company told me the you have not completed the notice period so when ever we required support me over call, and for it we will provide you the relieving. So I inform this issue to my 2nd company, so 2nd company told me that they don't have any problem if I provide support to my previous company only I have to take approval before providing support, so I didn't the same.

Now I got reliving from both company and joining 3rd company, where I am working since last 3 years.
Now I want get some better opportunity, for which I applied in a MNC where I get this issue.

Can anyone help me the can I ever applied in MNC or not and is there any solution of this overlapping issue in service history, because both my 1st and 2nd company refuse to provide any reference document for that work situation.

From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.