No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have worked in ABC company for 1.5 months, time period 18th july-10th Sep, 2019 . Then I left the job without giving 7 days notice period just send them a formal mail and ABC company paid the due amount. Then I joined a MNC company suppose XYZ as a fresher and then directly transfer to another company MNO and worked there. Time period of XYZ and MNO is 30th Sep,2019-Present. Now when I tried to join another company they told me that in EPFO portal ABC company's DOE not mentioned. I have contacted the employer and they given the date. I don't have any overlapping of job. But they are not providing me my experience or relieve letter, even I requested them that I can pay penalty amount also and they send me a official mail mentioning that I am not eligible for it coz this is involuntary/ spot resignation. Now this new company is not ready to take me without the ABC company's experience letter. I have experience letter for both XYZ and MNO company. So, am I going to face this problem everywhere and is there any process of deleting the ABC service history from the EPFO portal?
From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

You can not delete the service from the portal by yourself. Since your PF number was created by XYZ, the first company, and they had contributed PF, the same will remain in the portal forever. The EPFO is not responsible for granting you any service or relieving letter but the Labour department may help you to get it from the company. But the Officers in the Labour department of all the states may not be that helpful like those in Kerala, and had it been in Kerala I would have helped you to get it. If the Labour Officer, who is expected to be the point of contact for the employees in industrial relation issues, refuses to interfere, you may have to show the service of 1 1/2 months as without service proof. But a good HR person can understand the situation, and just ignore it with a remarks against the service as "very short service, hence no relieving letter submitted", but one who does not do it in a practical way or or does everything just to harass the employees can take it up as a non compliance. Simply, it depends on the attitude of the HR person.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.