sir,
I am a state transport psu employee joined in 2013 and completed probation in 2015.
At time of joining I submitted a bond for 5 years stating amount of Rupees 60,000/-( i.e 1000 rupess will be less for each month of service until 5 years) as asked by psu that I should not apply for any job until bond period, and if I wish to apply I should submit resignation.
Now my problem is I have applied for central government job notification and notification says that I have to produce an N.O.C at time of interview & certificate verification if employed in govt/psu.
I am ready to pay amount before going to interview if required by my employer for attaining NOC which i would take after returning from interview
1) can I get N.O.C from present employer for attending job interview/exam.
kindly request valuable suggestion and solutions for the issue
thanking you in anticipation pls
From India, Hyderabad
I am a state transport psu employee joined in 2013 and completed probation in 2015.
At time of joining I submitted a bond for 5 years stating amount of Rupees 60,000/-( i.e 1000 rupess will be less for each month of service until 5 years) as asked by psu that I should not apply for any job until bond period, and if I wish to apply I should submit resignation.
Now my problem is I have applied for central government job notification and notification says that I have to produce an N.O.C at time of interview & certificate verification if employed in govt/psu.
I am ready to pay amount before going to interview if required by my employer for attaining NOC which i would take after returning from interview
1) can I get N.O.C from present employer for attending job interview/exam.
kindly request valuable suggestion and solutions for the issue
thanking you in anticipation pls
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.