No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Last year, I worked for six months at a company, but after leaving, they didn’t provide any work experience documents. This led to me being denied admission to IIMs despite scoring a 97 percentile, as I applied as a fresher and performed poorly in the interview. For this year's attempt, I fabricated 12 months of work experience from my uncle’s company, showing a salary of less than ₹15,000. I have all the necessary documents, including a joining letter, a relieving letter, a work experience letter, and a salary certificate stating I was paid in cash.

Additionally, I’m currently employed in a private limited company in the same role as I claimed in the fake documents. What problems could I face, or will this be sufficient to secure admission and future employment?

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You have fabricated 12 months of work experience from your Uncle's Company and have necessary fake documents to prove your 12 months experience. You are concerned of the issue you might face in the future. What is important here is that during the future interview process you should be able to justify your 12 months of real time experience during verbal/ written test process. Document verification process will be a secondary process, first of all you should be able to satisfy the prospective employer about your strong knowledge in your core field which is more important. Certificates can be fabricated but you will not be able to fabricate your performance during the interview process especially any tool or written test.

From India, Madras
chiiya-manyepa
HI
What will matter in your future is that you have gained experience and that you are knowlegabel in your role. Experience is the basic qualification and i think with that you will be able to impact the firm you will be joining. Many have provided their papers and qualification but do not no what to do in the real world, they only know the theory part of it but have no idea about how it's like to work in the field.

regards
chiiya Manyepa
from zambia

From Zambia, Lusaka
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friend,
Having done so many in your career path and is in the process of preparing yourself to face few things in your stride there is no need to repent in hindsight. This is simply you can't undone those past as you know. Only possibility could be, atleast prepare a few things on what you have stealthily included in the CV in a way to gain confidence for answering questions if posed on that non existent service. May be there won't be any questions asked on that if you are lucky. Don't worry too much concentrate on your strengths.

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Just out of curiosity, what is the line of work you are in what is the line of work your uncle’s company is in why can you not get that certificate from your current company?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.