No Tags Found!

annutluck
Appointment offer kya hota.ya employee ko kb or Kyu diya jata hai.pls help me.
From India, Bhopal
pon1965

You will get everything mentioned in the appointment letter. But you have to work as per appointment conditions and for the position you are selected. sab kuch milenge, mahar, kaam karna pon
From India, Lucknow
HR@glance

Dear very well told by senior pon1965,
Appointment letter is basically a Draft of terms of employment of an individual with an organization with compensation/salary /service rule,terms.
effective during the period.
Thanks

From India, Indore
Anonymous
I m Working In AISECT University HR Dept. I Have Give a Appointment offer Letter But I Dont Know.Appointment Letter Kab or Kyu Diya Jata H.offer Letter or Appointment Letter Same Hota H.
From India, Bhopal
HR@glance

Dear ,
Offer letter job join karne se pahle diya jata hai .
Appointment letter job join karne ke bad diya jata hai.
Dono me antar yeh hai ki offer letter me apko job kab join karna hai/ apko kitni salary melegi/aapki post /dept. kya hoga yeh bataya jata hai.
jabki appointment letter me job join karne ke bad apki job ki kya terms/condition hogi yeha bataya jata hai.
Thanks

From India, Indore

Dear Annutluck,
I was surprised to read your query. I do not know how serious you are in asking this question. As in your another query, you have claimed to have been working in AISECT University-HR Dept. I am sure you have not joined and been continuing in the the AISECT University without an appointment,which must have details of your terms & conditions. As such I could not understand the reason for asking this question that too by an official working as HR personnel in an University. I hope, it was not for FUN..
BS Kalsi
Member since Aug 201

From India, Mumbai
gunapalmpl
Dear sir please answer me
what is salary structure
What is the percentage of D.A, Conveyance Allowances and Food Allowances
there are any rules for salary structure
can you please explain with example off 16000 gross salary and 20000 gross salary

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.