No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have given my notice period on 15-07-2022 and I served my three months notice period. My last working day was 12-10-2022.
During the final week of my notice period, I developed a health issue, so I took a leave of absence for which I used my comp-offs and one sick leave which I was entitled to take during my notice period.

During these three months, I was made to work on new tasks only. And for KT and replacement, no arrangement was done. At the end during 11 and 12, I gave virtual KT. But they're telling still KT is incomplete and they're holding relieving documents.
On 12th Oct 2022 they're informing that they're not satisfied with virtual KT and so they're holding my relieving. Even on Oct 13, 2022, also I am giving KT. Now they're telling as they need till Oct 19, 2022.

I have to join my new company on Oct 19, 2022. Kindly give me some advice on how to proceed.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.