Saif009

Dear Team, I would like to discuss a concern regarding my career journey and seek your advice on a potential resolution. Please note that the following scenario is entirely imaginary.

I have a three-year gap in my career and come from a non-technical background. After a long job search, I encountered difficulties due to my lack of experience. A friend suggested that I use a modified document to reflect false experience, which I submitted to a company where I was subsequently selected. My background verification was completed without issue, and I have been working there for almost 1.6 months and was even promoted to a senior position within just three months.

While I have learned and developed many skills during my time here, the projects I'm working on do not align with my goal of transitioning into the software domain. Despite my confidence and readiness for interviews, I am struggling to secure job opportunities due to employers seeking candidates with a minimum of three years of experience.

I am hesitant to continue using false experiences but feel stuck in my current situation. I am considering the option of acquiring a fake certification from a provider who can supply legal documentation. However, I am aware of the risks involved.

Could you please advise me on how to navigate this situation? I would appreciate any guidance on alternative strategies to enhance my job prospects without resorting to unethical practices.

Thank you for your support.

The above information is an imaginary scenario.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.