No Tags Found!

vpthakkar
Hi all,

I work with HSBC Ahmedabad since 05 October 2005 and I am writing this e-mail to you to highlight the problems that I have had after having decided to tender my resignation from the services of HSBC and highlight the manner in which a staff is being dealt with on his exit. Since I have resigned from the services of HSBC on 1 December, 2007 ( I was willing to serve for 3 months as per the bank's policy of 3 months notice period) and chose, and my line manager has accepted the date of relieving as 31 December 2007, against my request to be relieved from the bank’s services on 29 February 2008 (as evident from HR records enclosed below), I am being forced to pay notice period. For, a while it seems to me that this is a route through which the bank adds to its Net Profits by recovering Notice pay from its staff, but I am sure I am wrong. All through out after my resignation I have been threatened by Branch Manager of termination of my services, black list me in HSBC group, screw up my career etc if I do not pay the notice period and get him more insurance business. let me tell you that there are many such staff who have exited the bank because of such dealings and have faced issues by paying money from their pockets because of such dealings.

I have my Provident Fund which is with the bank and I am being threatened that I would not get the PF amount if I don’t serve the notice period.

For all above matter I have written my concerns with the senior team of HSBC on the way a staff is treated at work and is coerced to accept things with use of abusive language. But, it seems the HR has chosen to respond to the notice pay bit and forcing me to pay the notice period.

I enclose the E-HR resignation print screen which clearly would show the last working day approved by my line manager.

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Vishal Thakkar

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc resignation_approval_-_mail_from_hr_618.doc (120.0 KB, 745 views)
File Type: doc resignation_form_e-hr_469.doc (79.5 KB, 745 views)

velu_ns
If ur boss has an attitude..then god only will save u...
Nevrtheless.. if u r submitting ur resignation letter in the wrong time..then its a question of proving who is smart. like keep accumulating the targets and putting up ur resignation when u r abt to get fired !!!! ofcourse ur boss wuld try to becoe smart in this case, screwing ur life in ur notice period.
over all its an art, when it comes to resignation and smooth notice period/final settlement. better learn this...earlier the better.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.