just-living
Hi guys, Was working in a very small product company less than 10 employees, Most of the products were rushed and made with low budget and no proper tools or software was made available and employees were expected to use all free to use software's s. Mainly only me and another person who mainly handled meetings were in charge of developing product, from scratch to testing to deployment. Since most of the products were rushed and low budget and no proper tools or outside certification/testing and were made by overworking on most days and working weekends I was not comfortable and resigned . After I was relived and receiving experience and relieving letter employer reaching out saying product not performing and asking me to pay cost of rework. When I was relived everything was fine and got all necessary reliving documents. Any advice would be helpful as its bothering me a lot.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.