No Tags Found!

aishu0014
Hi I am an Administration Executive in a company.I have given an responsibility of Setting up a new office. Already I have finalised with a space and floor is completely unfurnised. Pls help with the steps and process of starting the works from initial work of Flooring carpeting till the employees occupy the workstation.
From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Aishu
Its good to know that you are setting up an office premises. First of all the interiors plays a vital role in any organisation. After flooring is completed you should start with the furnishing such as table, chairs, seating arrangements etc. For that you shall start the process immediately where in as soon the flooring gets completed you will be in a position to start with all seating arrangements.
Along with seating you shall start of with Venetian Blinds, AC's, Cabin arrangements, place for server room, UPS room and other facilities etc. As I have coordinated right from construction to completion including interiors for our own office premises of 4 floor building I got good knowledge on this setup.
You should also get the copies building approved drawings & occupancy certificate from the building owner.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.