mita mukherjee
Dear Member,
Our firm is contractor of a local govt. body since 20 yrs. We have 4 /5 workers so, we have no PF & ESI no. but presently this body start a eligibility criteria for filng tender that contractor should have PF & ESI No. Now question is what to do in this situation. Please guide us.

From India
sach_001@yahoo.com

hi in this case nothing can done you have to take pf and esi no. to avail this tender
From India, New Delhi
korgaonkar k a

Dear Mita ji,
Since you have 4/5 employees, PF & ESI Act are not applicable to you but since you are working in a covered establishment under PF & ESI, your employees engaged for PE should be covered under PF & ESI. If your PE has made the requirement of PF & ESI number by contractor as qualification / pre qualification, you have no option but to have those numbers.
If you are from Mumbai, I can help you. You can meet me with prior appointment.

From India, Mumbai
mita mukherjee
Thanks Sir ji,
We are from West Bengal. How can we get PF & ESI no.s, as we have 4/5 employees. In this situation we have to stop our business or have any possibility to go on? what is pre qualification of contractor?

From India
Aim to achieve
hi team, i would like to know , is thr any changes made in pf deductions.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.