cherrychonu
I worked for two years at a company and my PF was getting deducted from my salary. Later on, the company itself has transferred its ownership to some other organisation. Unfortunately I worked only one month in the new company and I left it after taking one month salary. I was allotted a new pf number in the new organisation and some amount was deducted for pf contribution for that particular month. I had taken a relieving letter from them as well. Now, am trying to contact my organisation for PF withdrawal. They claimed that I worked only for a month, one should have atleast 3 months of tenure at an organisation for being eligible for pf withdrawal, you need to contact your previous employer for this concern as your tenure was more than 2 yrs as such. When I try to contact the older one, they says that they are no more existing as they had transferred everything to the new company itself. I was reverted back saying that though your tenure was less than 3 months with your new company, you have got one month salary from them including PF deduction in your payslip with a new PF number allotted on your name as such. Its been more than a year that I was roaming between them for help. No one was responding properly and no proper guidance. Am in a confused state, don't know what to do, whom to contact. Can somebody help me in this regard and pull me out of this confusion.
From India, Bangalore
ravi sauson
even if you do not know the PF No. of your company Simply visit your local area PF office from there you can get the information about your company and your account no.
From India, Delhi
Amit Insha

Dear bro... can you tell me what is the name of your company?
From India, Delhi
nk44iyer

You have mentioned "Later on, the company itself has transferred its ownership to some other organisation." as per the Companies Act 1956 when a company takes over another co it takes over with all the assets and Liabilities and PF and emp dues re one of the Primary liabilities hence the new co cannot refuse Pls take it up strongly legally
From India, Mumbai
cherrychonu
My Previous Organisation was HYIT Knowlege Systems and they were transferred everthing to Serco Global Services.
From India, Bangalore
NPMB

If you know you old organisation PF registration code and your old PF number then you can directly visit to Epfo (Govt. of India) and then click on member portal and download E-passbook. and you can also apply online PF withdrawal from the month of June-13.
Try to contact with your old employer if they have deducted PF then they have your PF number, try to collect the Organisation and your PF number from the old employer. Don't ask about your PF amount from your old employer just try to get only The code and number. Then visit the PF portal you will get the solution.
If your old company do not have any PF registration and they deducted PF from your salary then directly go the Labour Commissioner he will give justice to you.

From India, Jamshedpur
parulkakkar

True, I agree with NPMB's advice to you.
If you have the employee PF registration number (usually mentioned on the salary slip) of your previous company, then you may visit your local EPFO and check for the E-Passbook. You may even speak to one of the correspondents there to assist you to find out the last status of PF contribution submissions.
On confirmation of the submission status, you may fill Form 19 and 10 C and get the same attested by the gazetted officer to withdraw your PF. You may file a complaint against the previous company to the PF Commissioner. Meeting the PF Commissioner and seeking his advice may also help at times. Contrary to the general belief, these goverment bodies help the genuine cases also. :)

From India, New Delhi
bijijethuri
I’m also agree with NPMB’s & Parulkakkar advice to you. That’s the best way of your PF Withdraw ... Regard’s Bijendra Singh Jethuri
From India, Mumbai
couvery

Well, if the new company not taking the responsibility for your PF then you should file a complaint against the company to the respective PF commissioner.
From India, Lucknow
aryan.thejobjunction@gmail.com
Hi,
This is Anand from New Delhi, with reference to the discussion I have the same query, wherein I worked with my old and new employer 17 and 15 months respectively and I have the PF no of my new employer as well. When I am checking the PF passbook on the site it showing the balance from the month 1/02/2012 to 1/03/2013, but I am unable to check the balance of first 17 month in my previous organization, according to the HR department the previous balance was supposed to be transfered to the new PF account but it has not happened. Apart from this out of the employers contribution some amount is being contributed in the Pension Fund then how should I calculate the PF amount?
Since I have left the organization in the month of march 2013 and I have to withdraw the amount, so please tell me the process that what should I do in this situation?
1. Should I fill two forms for each PF account?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.